Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 7: Shoes

There are SO many songs written about shoes.

These boots are made for walking.

I got my new shoes on, everything's gonna be alright.

I put on my blue suede shoes, and I boarded the plain, touch down in the land of the Delta Blues in the  middle lf the pouring rain.

take of your shoes, reeealll slow... you can leave your hat on.

Too much walking and my soles worn thin, too much tripping and my soul's worn thin.

....


Songs about shoes are great. There are a ton more, and I could go on and on. But that is my list for tonight. For more insight on shoes and the lack there of, please refer to Day 2: Two.

That is where my real shoe passions are unleashed.

By the way, I solved my barefoot style winter shoe problem in one simple pair.  UGGS.

My god, my feet and calves are in total love.  UGGS, you complete me.

Have a great Monday, all!


♥ Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment